Terms & conditions
Online Sale Terms
As a valued customer of Omega Ventures Limited, we would like you to be familiar with our trading terms, to ensure that your Omega Ventures Limited experience is a satisfying one. Please feel free to contact our Customer First Team if you have any further questions.
1. About Omega Ventures Limited
2. User Agreement
- (2) www.MinderGSM.com is a website operated by Omega Ventures Limited (“us”, “our”, “we”, “Omega Ventures Limited”). We are a limited liability company registered in Ireland under company number 525702 and have our registered office at Ashford, Castleroberts, Adare, Co.Limerick. Our VAT number is IE9782226U
- (3) The goods and services described in this website are available from Omega Ventures Limited only.
- (4) You and Omega Ventures Limited may enter into a sale contract for the sale and supply of goods or services described in this website, by you making an offer to Omega Ventures Limited via the website, to purchase the goods and services at the specified price, subject to these Terms.
- (5) The MinderGSM logo and words are registered trademarks of Omega Ventures Limited Ltd
- (6) In these Terms:
- (a) “you”, “user”, “member”, and “guest” means anyone who visits and/or uses this website;
- (b) reference to a “third party” in these Terms includes a reference to any agent or contractor of Omega Ventures Limited, or of any of its related entities, and any person engaged by any of them, in the creation, provision or maintenance of the website or in the fulfillment of Orders made through the website, and includes any of them;
- (c) a reference to the "website" means www.MinderGSM.com;
- (d) "Order" means an offer made by you in response to an invitation to treat made by Omega Ventures Limited via the website.
3. Legal Capacity
- (1) By accessing and/or using the website, you accept these Terms and agree to be bound by them, and an agreement is formed between us and you.
- (2) These Terms may be amended at any time without notice and your access to this website may be terminated at any time without notice. Your continued use of the website following any amendment of these Terms will represent an agreement by you to be bound by these Terms as amended. We recommend you review the Terms for amendments each time you use the website and before placing any Order. Whilst we are under no obligation to do so, should we choose to provide you with notice of amended Terms, you agree to receive email notification of the amendments from us or our third party.
- (1) You must be eighteen (18) years of age or over to purchase goods or services from the website.
- (2) Any Order and/or purchase made by you using this website is an acknowledgement by you that:
- (a) you are over the age of eighteen (18) years;
- (b) you accept these Terms;
- (c) you agree that you have entered into a legal contract with Omega Ventures Limited in relation to these Terms; and
- (d) these Terms, together with your Order, constitute the entire agreement between you and Omega Ventures Limited for the supply of goods or services.
- (3) Omega Ventures Limited reserves the right to take legal action and seek compensation from the parent or guardian of a minor who causes an Order to be placed, for any loss or damage of any kind Omega Ventures Limited may suffer as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor.
- (1) We recommend you carefully preview any proposed Orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your Order.
- (2) Once an Order has been accepted by Omega Ventures Limited, no cancellation of that Order is valid unless you receive our written communication permitting the cancelled Order.
- (3) Representations of goods or services for sale made by Omega Ventures Limited via the website do not constitute an offer to sell but an invitation to treat.
- (4) You and Omega Ventures Limited may enter into a contract for the sale and supply of goods or services by you making an offer via the website to purchase goods at the price advertised on the website by:
- (a) placing an electronic Order for the goods or services using the website;
- (b) you confirming the Order details in accordance with the procedure on the website;
- (c) you making payment partially or in full (plus any applicable delivery and handling charges) on the website; and
- (d) the acceptance of that offer by Omega Ventures Limited.
- (5) When entering into a sale contract via the website, you will be taken to have communicated your offer to purchase the good(s) or services only when:
- (a) any and all requirements set out in these Terms have been met;
- (b) the electronic instruction containing the offer from you enters and is recorded in our database;
- (c) a record is created and stored in our database; and
- (d) Omega Ventures Limited receives in its account full payment from you for the goods or services (including any applicable delivery and handling charges) and confirmation of that payment is received by our database.
- (6) You acknowledge that:
- (a) the transmission of your offer or the confirmation of any payment, made through an electronic instruction may not be received by Omega Ventures Limited for reasons beyond either parties' reasonable control including but not limited to, electronic failure, mechanical, software, computer, or telecommunications failure, or the omission or failure of third party website providers or systems;
- (b) to the fullest extent permitted by law, Omega Ventures Limited is not liable to you in any way for any loss or damage of any kind, however caused, arising directly or indirectly in connection with the transmission of an electronic instruction through the website, or any failure to receive an electronic instruction for whatever reason;
- (c) Omega Ventures Limited may act on and process all completed electronic instructions transmitted or issued through the website without further consent from or reference to you; and
- (d) Omega Ventures Limited may treat an electronic instruction as authentic and is under no obligation to investigate the authenticity or authority of persons issuing or transmitting such electronic instructions, or to verify the accuracy and completeness of such electronic instructions.
- (7) You will receive an email from Omega Ventures Limited as soon as practicable after you have confirmed your Order and made payment. If you have any questions regarding your Order you may contact the Please note this email does not constitute acceptance of your Order by us but merely confirms our receipt of your Order.
- (8) If your Order is not accepted by Omega Ventures Limited, Omega Ventures Limited will notify you by telephone or email and arrange for a full refund of any payment made by you to be processed.
- (9) Omega Ventures Limited may, in its sole and absolute discretion, accept or reject any offer made by you for any reason (or no reason), including an error in the advertised price for, or description of, goods or services on the website, or an error of any kind in or relating to your Order.
- (10) Any representations made at any time about stock availabilities are accurate to the last known stock level and are subject to change. If Omega Ventures Limited cannot supply particular goods, Omega Ventures Limited will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible.
- (11) Subject to clause 5(12) below, Omega Ventures Limited will be deemed to have accepted your Order on the first to occur of issue to you of a tax invoice for the sale and the fulfillment of your Order.
- (12) With regard to any Order placed by you for any customised goods Omega Ventures Limited will e-mail you a notice of acceptance following confirmation of receipt of your Order at which point the customised goods shall be ordered by us from our suppliers. Upon the sending to you of the notice of acceptance, Omega Ventures Limited shall be deemed to have accepted your offer, following which no cancellation of your Order by you shall be permitted and no refund shall be made by us in respect of such goods.
- (1) Prices shown are in Euros and include VAT where applicable. Prices may not include delivery and handling charges. Prices are valid until amended or removed from the website and are subject to change at any time.
- (2) Each published saving in respect of goods or services is by reference to the lower of the recommended retail price of the manufacturer or the normal ticketed price of Omega Ventures Limited.
- (3) Images of goods shown without any advertised price beside that image are not offered for sale.
- (4) Unless otherwise stated, accessories shown in any image of goods are not included in the price.
- (5) We reserve the right to correct any errors published on the website at any time.
7. Supply and Delivery
- (1) All payments must be made in full prior to delivery, including any applicable delivery or handling charges.
- (2) Payments must be made via a credit/debit card, PayPal account secure payment gateway facilities accessible via the website and will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of these providers.
8. Delivery by Post or Carrier
- (1) Subject to you complying with these Terms and acceptance of your Order by Omega Ventures Limited, Omega Ventures Limited will sell and supply the goods or services to you as shown on your Order confirmation.
- (2) If Omega Ventures Limited gives you notice that it will be unable to deliver your Order within twenty eight (28) business days of receipt of your Order, due to lack of stock, you may cancel your Order without charge, and Omega Ventures Limited will arrange for a full refund of any payment made by you to be processed.
- (3) Delivery dates are estimates only and we are unable to accept any liability for failure to deliver the goods within the specified time resulting from shipment/delivery delays from our suppliers.
12. Title and risk in goods
- (1) The terms of this clause apply where you select to have your goods delivered to a specified address.
- (2) On acceptance of your Order by Omega Ventures Limited, your Order will be dispatched to your specified delivery address generally within three (3) business days for Electrical and Computer orders and five subject to the other provisions of these Terms.
- (3) You will be required to be available in person to accept delivery of your Order.
- (4) Omega Ventures Limited will use its reasonable endeavors to deliver your Order within any stated timeframes for dispatch, however Omega Ventures Limited does not warrant that these timeframes will always be met, as many factors may affect these timeframes.
- (5) You must advise at the time you place your Order via the website or later when you discuss delivery with Omega Ventures Limited, of any difficulties that may be involved in the delivery (such as stairs or narrow entries). If you do not state the situation correctly and on arrival the delivery contractor deems it to be a difficult location you will be liable for any extra charges including redelivery fees and the cost of an extra person to assist.
- (6) Omega Ventures Limited cannot and will not accept responsibility for delivery failures or delays by our third party delivery contractor.
- (7) You are required to inspect your goods when you take delivery of them. You will be required to note any damage on the delivery documentation which is presented to you by the carrier for signature. In all other cases you will be required to notify us in writing of any damage on delivery or shortages within three (3) days of delivery. We will not be liable for any damage on delivery to any of the goods unless we are notified within the time period specified above.
9. Disclaimer and Indemnity
- Title and risk in the goods pass to you on delivery or collection, as the case may be.
13. Payment and credit card fraud
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Omega Ventures Limited and its related entities will not be responsible for any damages or consequential losses of any kind (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a user where a credit/debit card, PayPal account or other payment method is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised or improper manner.
10. Order Enquiries
- (1) To the fullest extent permitted by law (and without limitation to any other provision of these Terms), Omega Ventures Limited, and each of its related entities, exclude all liability to you or anyone else for any and all loss or damage of any kind (however caused or arising) relating in any way to the website (or any goods or services purchased on the website) including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- (a) errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the website;
- (b) you acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the website and/or any linked website;
- (c) personal injury or property damage of any kind resulting from your access or use of the website;
- (d) any unauthorised access to or use of the websites secure servers;
- (e) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website;
- (f) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party; and/or
- (g) the quality or fitness for any purpose of any linked sites.
- (2) Without limitation to the foregoing, except as expressly provided in these Terms and to the fullest extent allowed by the law, Omega Ventures Limited and its third parties will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of your access to or use of the website or any goods or services purchased on it.
- (3) Except as expressly stated in these Terms, we do not give any representation, warranties or undertakings in relation to the goods or services on the website. Any representation, condition or warranty which might be incorporated into these Terms by statute, common law, the law of equity or otherwise is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, we will not be responsible for ensuring that any goods or services are suitable for your purposes.
- (4) You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, Omega Ventures Limited, and each of its related entities, including their directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) or liability incurred or suffered by you or by any of them arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or them where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your conduct or any breach of these Terms.
- (5) This clause is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980 (as amended).
If you have any query about the progress of your Order please contact the. Please have your Order number handy as shown on the email confirmation of your Order.
11. Damaged or Faulty Goods
12. Your Right to Cancel Your Order (Right of Withdrawal)
- (1) If any goods ordered by you arrives damaged or is not of acceptable quality you may have:
- (a) legal rights and remedies in Ireland under the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980 (as amended) or any other applicable legislation; and/or
- (b) to have the goods repaired or replaced or to receive a refund of the price paid by you for the goods.
- (2) If your Order arrives damaged, please contact us through our website and we will process your query.
- (1) Subject to the terms set out below, you have the right to cancel your Order and return the goods, anytime before and up to seven (7) business days starting from the day after the goods are received by you, provided the goods are in perfect condition and the packaging remains in an ‘as new’ state, and provided that;
- (a) You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. A full refund of the value of the goods will be made upon our receipt of the returned goods.
- (b) Customised or personalised goods cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- (2) Other than as set out in clause 17(1), Omega Ventures Limited will generally not provide you with a refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind or the goods were not what you expected.
- (3) This clause is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the European Directive on Distance Selling (Directive 97/7/EC) or the EC (Protection of Consumers in respect of Contracts made by means of a Distance Communication) Regulations 2001 as amended.
14. Force Majeure
- Should you wish to make a complaint, please contact our Customer support Team or write to us at:
1. The Customer Services Manager,
Omega Ventures Limited ,
Ashford, Castleroberts, Adare, County Limerick
Telephone: 1890 646 337
- 2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Governing Law
- Omega Ventures Limited will not be liable for any delay in performing any of their obligations if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to, failure of or interruption in the provision of essential services such as electricity supply, bank payment systems or postal deliveries.
- (1) The Irish courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our website or any Order placed on the website, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country. These Terms are governed by Irish law.
- (2) If you access the website in a jurisdiction other than Ireland, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply. Omega Ventures Limited makes no representations that the content of the website complies with the laws of any country outside Ireland.
17. Transfer and Assignment
- If any part of these terms are found to be void, invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then that provision or part will be deemed to be severed from these terms and the remaining terms and provisions of these terms will remain in force and constitute the agreement between you and Omega Ventures Limited.
- If Omega Ventures Limited merges, sells or otherwise changes control of its business or this website to a third-party, Omega Ventures Limited reserves the right, without giving notice or seeking consent, to transfer or assign the personal information, content and rights that Omega Ventures Limited has collected from you and any agreements it has made with you.
- The failure by Omega Ventures Limited to exercise or enforce any right or provision under these terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision under these terms will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by Omega Ventures Limited
About Our Cookies and Privacy Statement
This Cookies and Privacy Statement applies to Omega Ventures Limited (“us”, “our”, “we”, “Omega Ventures Limited”). We are a limited liability company registered in Ireland under company number
474122 and have our registered office at Ashford, Castleroberts, Adare, County Limerick. As a
data controller, we respect your privacy and are committed to handling your personal information
in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (the “Acts”) and all other applicable
legislation and regulations.
This Cookies and Privacy Statement explains how we manage your personal information that
we collect about you. Please read this Cookies and Privacy Statement before using our website
www.mindergsm.com (our "website") or submitting any personal information. By using our website,
you are accepting the practices described in this Cookies and Privacy Statement.
You are encouraged to review our Cookies and Privacy Statement whenever you visit our website to
make sure that you understand how any personal information you provide will be used.
Collection of Your Personal Information
Your personal information is not collected if you only browse our website.
We and/or our third party service providers may collect your personal information:
directly from you;
when you register as a member of our website;
when you place an Order via our website;
when you enter a competition promoted by us;
where you seek employment with us;
where you access and interact with our website or the Customer First Team; or
from other sources.
The information collected may include your name, mailing or residential address, telephone number,
email address and other transaction and registration details.
If you choose not to provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide
the information, goods or the service you may require, or to fulfil one or more other purposes of
collection of your personal information.
We do not collect your credit card or banking details as online payments are handled by Realex and
PayPal. Please check the www.realex.ie and www.paypal.com/ie websites for details of their privacy
policies and security measures.
A cookie is a small piece of text that is placed within the memory of a computer and can be later
Cookies may record information about your visit, including the type of browser and operating
system you use, the previous site you visited, your server’s IP address, the pages you access and the
information downloaded by you. While this anonymous statistical data may be aggregated and used
in broader statistical analysis by us and our web monitoring service provider to improve our services,
at no time can we personally identify you as the source of that data.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to
refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain
our system will issue you with a cookie when you log on to our website and you are deemed to have
consented to the use of the cookie. The purpose for which the cookie is used is for identification
of a specific user during a session on our website e.g. when a user is logged on to the website to
identify what permissions they have and what items are in their shopping cart. The cookie will be
deleted at the end of the website session.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our related entities, which includes our
subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
You acknowledge and consent that by providing your personal information to us that we may use
and disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected or for a related or
ancillary purpose such as:
to facilitate and process your Order;
to carry out or respond to your requests;
to our third party service providers to assist us in providing and improving our services to
you, and to analyse trends in sales and better understand our customers’ needs or to develop,
improve and market our goods and services to you;
for regulatory reporting and compliance with our legal obligations;
to various regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials and agencies to protect against
fraud and for related security purposes;
where you have provided your consent, to include in a database compiled by us or our
third party service provider for use by us or our third party service provider in direct marketing of
promotions, product and services we think may interest you;
to seek your feedback in relation to customer satisfaction and our relationship with you;
to our related entities for internal accounting and administration;
to monitor or improve the quality and standard of service provided to you by us;
to our successors and/or assigns, including any party that may purchase all or part of our
to better understand your preferences.
Our third party service providers are organisations that include those that may assist us with
research, mail and delivery, security, professional advisory, banking, payment processing or
technology services. Where we engage third party service providers to perform services for us those
third parties may be required to handle your personal information. Under these circumstances
those third parties must safeguard this information and must only use it for the purposes for which it
was supplied, although we are not responsible for ensuring this.
Other than the above, we will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless
disclosure is either necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, authorised or required by law,
reasonably necessary to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity or
Any permitted handling of personal information under any exemptions under the Acts will take
priority over this Cookies and Privacy Statement to the extent of any inconsistency.
Providing Personal Information About Another Person
You represent to us that where you provide personal information to us about another person, you
are authorised to provide that information to us, and that you will inform that person who we are,
how we use and disclose their information, and that they can gain access to that information.
Securing Your Personal Information
We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial security procedures in order
to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Access to your personal
information is limited to those who specifically need it to conduct their responsibilities.
We and our third party service providers take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-
identify your personal information where it is no longer required and to protect your personal
information from unauthorised access, disclosure, loss, misuse and alteration.
Access to Personal Data and Accuracy
The Acts give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access to your data
can be exercised in accordance with the Acts. Any access request may be subject to a fee of €6 to
meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You have the
right to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete
and up-to-date. To assist us to do this, please provide us with the correct information and inform us
if your details change.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks,
advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these
websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for
these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Transmission of Your Data
While care is taken to protect your personal information received from you via our website,
unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed as 100% secure. Accordingly, we
cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us or receive from us online.
This is particularly true for information you send to us via email as we have no way of protecting
that information until it reaches us. Once we receive your personal information, we are required to
protect it in accordance with the Acts.
Where we store your Personal Data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the
European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA
who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the
provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or
processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely
and in accordance with this Cookies and Privacy Statement.
Changes to our Policy
Statement. We reserve the right to change our Cookies and Privacy Statement at any time.
Amendments or replacements of the Cookies and Privacy Statement will be posted on our
website. Your use of our website will constitute your acceptance of any revisions, amendments or
replacements to the Cookies and Privacy Statement.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will
usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes
or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise
your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your
data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. All
emails, SMS and newsletters from this website allow you to opt-out of further mailings by clicking on
the link or responding “unsubscribe”.
All defined terms in this Cookies and Privacy Statement will have the same meaning in this Cookies
and Privacy Statement as is given to those terms in the Terms of Website Use and Terms and
Conditions of Sale.
Our Privacy Complaint Process
If you are concerned with the way your personal information has been handled, please contact
or write to us, or alternatively, contact our Company Secretary as set out below. If your personal
information has not been handled in an appropriate way, we will take steps to remedy your
concerns in a reasonable time.
The Company Secretary,
Omega Ventures Limited
Ashford, Castleroberts, Adare, County Limerick.
UK 0044 818646337 | IRL 061 355444
CLOSE PRIVACY / POLICY